Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard tonight
Left the south marina at 4 pm to see if my boat was going to run like it did in the driveway. It didn't...
Not wanting to waste an entire trip for that i threw out a jointed shad rap 80' behind a planer for my son and a prism shad and rattle trap for me. Trolled for over an hour without a hit and then began to see fish stacked up on the downhill sides of some humps i found. Second pass over my son hooked an 18" walleye! Had 4 others on but couldn't keep the hooks in them. Nothing else for the night. Water was very warm. We swam for about an hour at the south outlet. My boy picked up about 100 clam shells or whatever they are and i found 7 rapalas laying in about 1' of water! Here is the pics.
[signature]
congradulations gage thats a nice lookin fish you got there i cant wait till i get my first walleye and the taste ive heard is just as good a catching it i cant wait! thanxs for the pics!!!![laugh]
[signature]
thats way cool man. the second pic is priceless. good job dad.
[signature]
That second pic is getting blown up tomorrow.[Smile]
[signature]
Good looking kid Brody and nice pictures. Good to finally hear that someone is catching some eyes. What do you think about launching from the South marina compared to the North?
[signature]
Saaaaweeet!

Tell Gage congrats for me! [cool]
[signature]
It looks scary on sonar, but i watched 7 boats come in and out all bigger than mine last night. None of them had any trouble. Just stay center in the channel and go out 200 yards before going off either side. About 1/4 mile out from the marina is 10.5' deep and there are fish everywhere.[cool]
[signature]
Brody,
That 2nd pic is priceless dude, Great report. I am goin out Saturday to give it a whirl.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]That's awesome! Tell him congrats.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Congrats guys I am glad you got into at least you come home with a very nice eye
[signature]
Great job Brody, great pic's...
[signature]
great report and pics brody,Thats what it's all about man.
[signature]