Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 5/10
My dad and i went to willard today we got there at around 6 and fished till dark. We fished around the north dike. I used just about anything, we didnt get any bites at all. I have been having trouble finding fish any where i am fishing.
[signature]
Sounds like a tough day at the bay but don't give up yet, I'm sure the catching will improve soon. I bet on Friday or Saturday the catching will be better. Good luck on your next outing. WH2
[signature]
hey wh2! what's up? what is the water level like out at Willard? put a new motor in the boat and new to run it and put some time on it!
[signature]
Hey PTS, how you been? We have been out just about weekly trying to find some willing fish[Wink]. Finally getting the boat on the water are ya, too bad about your motor, what happened to it? The water level is fine but you need to be careful going into and out of the marinas, stay as close to the center of the channels as you can, go slow and watch your depth finder. The water level is low along the south dike also, so be careful if you go near that end of the dike. There are no boat docks at either marina but the North marina is a little easier to get in your boat because of the steep shore on the North side of the channel. Good luck
[signature]
i think that i might go fishing sunday. I hope the water temps are back up so the fish ger active.
[signature]
Thanks WH2! have been doing good! not been up to much just some ATV riding with the family a few times, other than that just work and work around the house! Booorrrring!
[signature]
well we ran out to Willard for a couple of hours, tried to stay away from the fishermen but was looking for you two, tought I seen your hat once and chased down a boat but was not you! boat ran great
[signature]
Ira was at the Gorge today, I was out there in this boat, although the picture was taken another day.
[inline Dansboat.jpg]
[signature]
The water temps were up to 67* today but the catching was still slow. We ended up with two wipers and two walleyes. Hope the catching is better for you tomorrow. WH2
[signature]