Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Clean-Up Tomorrow?
TubeDude,Is the Willard Bay clean up still on for Saturday morning?
If so, I hope that a lot of BFT folks will spend a few hours helping to clean some of the trash left by thoughtless people.
If I remember right, there may also be a lunch after the clean-up.
Where do we meet and at what time.
I also remember seeing that the parking fee will be waived for clean-up helpers for the day.
So is it on?
[signature]
Saturday the 19th
[signature]
Hey DKSRenegade, the clean-up is next saturday.

AFdan52
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Saturday the 19th. You can show up anytime if you have a pass...after the gate opens if you need a freebie. Cleanup activities are scheduled for 8-11 AM. Afterward we will convene at the Pavilion at Eagle Beach for comaraderie, fried fish, cornbread and whatever else anybody else wants to bring.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Anybody who is planning to take advantage of the the free pass for the day needs to PM utahsteelheader (Jeff) to put your name on the list so you can get in.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]My understanding is that they will also provide plastic trash bags.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Based upon the feedback I have so far I think we can count on anywhere from 12-20 people. That should help clean up some junk.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hey Dale, don't you have a daytimer...or calendar...or something? [/#0000ff]
[signature]
What's a day planner?
My day is work and then fish. Why do I need a planner for that?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Use the planner only for important things...like fishing. Work can take care of itself. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The worst possible thing that can happen is to show up for work some morning when you had already arranged to have the day off to go fishing. Whenever you miss out on a fishing trip you are one behind for the rest of your life.[/#0000ff]
[signature]