Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon, Echo, Pineview
Took a drive up past East Canyon, Echo and Pineview to check out the ice. I guess it is time to put away the ice fishing gear and change the screen name. There is alot of open water at east canyon, the boat ramp looked open. Saw a couple of people fishing from shore.

Echo had a lot of open water not to many people fishing, the water level is real low. Pineview has some open water saw a few people fishing from the bank but didn't see anyone catch anything.

Has anyone heard on Lost Creek? I wanted one ice trip. Any info would be appreciated
[signature]
I made a mistake on the last post, my son was still logged in so it went in under his name. I am still trying to figure this computer stuff out. Anyway if antone has heard about lost creek i would appreciate hearing thanks
[signature]
You didn't really change you're name did you ? If so what was it before ? There is going to be more ice fishing next year . It never fails it always gets cold around december . He He !!! I know I can't wait till it comes back . But not till I hook a few in the liquid ice of summer . tight lines
[signature]