Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Lake Info
A little birdie has caught my ear and I like what I am hearing from Henry's Lake.

The snowfly hatch is going strong but will be over by Memorial day.
The fish and game are in the midst of completing their annual gill net survey and they are averaging 23 fish per net each night. From what I understand this is the highest average number ever recorded at Henry's. Last week they pulled up a 13.5lb hybrid which is one of the largest ever officialy recorded by the fish and game.

The little birdie showed me pictures of trophy brook trout from the survey that may be posted in the Post Register this Thursday.

Sounds like Henry's is back to its 90s numbers and should be wonderful fishing again. All of this info is just hearsay in the wind unless officially backed up by the F&G at a later date.[Wink]

Good Luck To All
Windriver
[signature]
Hey Windriver this birdie you refer to must be Bill I suspect. Saw the article in today's paper he wrote that sums up what you just said. So he must not even want his name mentioned on here any more since he quit posting on here looks like. It is really Sad he feels that way as you can't let a few bad apples ruin your life I think. His posts are missed by the rest of us.

Enough said, good luck maybe see ya out there.
[signature]