Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle Island SP
Hi all. Does anyone know or tell me how to find out if there are catfish in Eagle Island SP?
I would feel pretty foolish sittin around all day with a catfish rig in the water and no cats to be caught.

Thanks,

Wibb
[signature]
The paper will probably be doing their annual fishing issue in the Outdoors section (Thursday paper) pretty soon and it has always listed available species for most of the ponds in the Treasure Valley. I know you are kind of new to local fishing - you might try some of the free fishing holes like Veterans Park, Park Center pond, the one at McMillan and Eagle Rd., and many others. Eagle Island is a nice park - I've never fished there and always cringe a little when I have to pay to play. If you do go there, please post a report on how it goes.

I'm sure Fish and Game and possibly Parks and Recreation would also know what species are in the pond.

BTW, did you ever get to fish the Snake River?
[signature]
wibby hows it going? how did you do on your last trip? want some cats? ill give ya hint.
swan above dam third dirt offshoot 20' out.......[sly] cant get more specic then that.. good luck.
free cat tip of the day....
[signature]