Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerbait and .....
Fish is constantly poisoned with all chemically made THINGS.There is nothing worse than fish who constantly eating powerbaits and ....There is no taste!!Long live mother nature!Take care my fishing friends,and nice catch to all of you!!Your friend Ime![Wink]
[signature]

Hi there Ime,

Good to hear from you again. Does the Nederlands allow importation of Powerbait? When you mentioned Powerbait did you mean a generic term or the product. Most anglers here in California who use Powerbait to fish are going to keep and eat their catch. In the put-and-take or pay-to-fish (urban) lakes, not many fish get a long term, steady diet of powerbait (maybe catfish) from planting to planting let alone season to season.

Some lakes insist you keep what you catch with bait. With our getting stockings of a variety of trout strains and locations hundreds of miles from a lake, the fish are very colorful and good tasting, according to those who eat them.

I fish 99% lure and fly and practice catch and release so I don't know but I suspect the Powerbait (brand name) does not do long term damage to a strain of fish here.

Just a thought,

JapanRon
[signature]
Hi JapanRon! I agree with You ,in all terms .There are only few places where we can fish on trout ,most of them are pay to catch.Everyone here like Powerbaits products,specially for carp and trout,maybe I'm old fashion fisherman.Greetings from Holland and of course nice fishing days!!IME
[signature]
hello ime , how have you been ? the snow is finally melting here in michigan and the ice is on its way out for the year . i'm getting ready for the spring runs of fish , so get ready for some pictures . i have friday off , i'm going steelhead and/or browntrout fishing untill sunday .

i don't know a thing about power baits , bugs worms minnows , fishing flyes and lures are my things i use , i have used spray on scents for the catfish , it works great !

talk to you soon my friend ! lonehunter
[signature]