Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Cleanup Saturday
For all of you that have replied and for those who see this for the first time. The north marina cleanup day scheduled for Saturday May 19th from 8 - 11 a.m. is still on. We will all meet at the north marina at 8:00 a.m. in the parking lot. The park is supplying all the trash bags so you need not bring anything that way.

Now I know Tubedude was hoping to have something for lunch or a get together so you can all bring something for that. I want to personally thank all of you that have volunteered to help with this cleanup. It is greatly appreciated and we will see you all on saturday.

Jeff
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks for the reminder Jeff. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]TubeBabe and I are still planning to bring the fixins for Kittie Krispies and Kornbread. Whatever anyone else can bring will be appreciated.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We are figuring on about 15 people at this point. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Forecast shows potential for wind. We will probably not plan to float the tubes if that is the case.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Bringing this back up to the top, with a reminder: There will be a temporary closure on I-15 until 8 AM Saturday morning. This is the official announcement.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
Northbound I-15 will be closed at 21st street in Ogden tonight and Friday night for bridge work. Tonight's closure will be from 9 p.m. To 5 a.m. Friday's closure will be from 9 p.m. Until 8 a.m.
The Ogden closure Will allow crews working on the I-15 NOW reconstruction project to place girders on the new 21st Street bridge over I-15. During the closure, motorists will be routed off the freeway at the 21st Street off-ramp, then back onto the freeway from the northbound on-ramp.
Southbound traffic on I-15 will not be affected
[signature]