Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crappie
Here's the picture at a normal size. I can see where they get called "specks"
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Why not use the "edit" button to add this to your first post, rather than start another one?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Good point, Pat. it was an experiment to see if I could make the attachment thing happen. I've always appreciated viewing your full sized photos in your postings. When I'm going to "Photobucket" to get my pictures the text from my message is often gone when I come back. The attachment process is easier because it allows you to upload from your computer which solves the disappearing text problem and gives you a good size photo as well. Since we have to live with the stuff on the right, I will be attaching photos from now on.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Attaching photos is better for present and future BFTers as well. When you copy and paste from a photo bucket you are hoping that the pics will remain there for eternity. They often don't and when they disappear from their original source they also disappear from BFT. All we see is a box with a red X in it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We all enjoy pics and they often serve to really make the whole post more interesting, informative and "archiveable". So, attaching the pics is better from many perspectives.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thanks.[/#0000ff]
[signature]