Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why having a back surgery is not a bad thing!
$5000 in Doctor bills, $50 Bucks worth of cleaning supplies, Sitting around supervising the wife why she cleans my boat [#bf0000][size 4]Priceless!!![/size][/#bf0000]
[#bf0000][size 4][/size][/#bf0000]
Having back surgery is not always a bad thing!
[inline 100_6072.JPG]

Evil look as I am supervising.LOL
[inline 100_6073.JPG]

Finished Product

[inline 100_6077.JPG]
Another finished product, good thing I'm such a good supervisor!!!

[inline 100_6074.JPG]
Anyway this is how my Sat was spent and I owe my wife tons, she is a good gal and couldn't imagine life without her. This is also what my boat looks like so if any of you BFT members see it out on the Gorge come say hello. Just drive up slow so I can hide all the TOP SECRET STUFF. (Just Kidding) LMAO

Later
Wyobraz

Oh and for the Utah Mods I don't know which forum to post this in you guys have so many so move it wherever you need.
[signature]
You truly are blessed.
[signature]
Now she is a real "catch". You better keep her around.Those kind are harder to find than a big mac.[cool]
[signature]
Looks like you got her trained pretty good as long as she will get you a pain pill and another beer LOL. M.H.
[signature]
[cool]I think I am in love with your boat! Very nice.

I wish I could get my wife into fishing. [Sad]
[signature]
Hey Braz, tell your wife she's hired, I'll be up in a few weeks.
by the way, Nice boat. later chuck
[signature]
I'll let her know, I have to warn you though she is not cheap labor. I have been paying out of the @$$ for the last 11 years. LOL
[signature]
Great boat. Hopefully you can get healed up quick so you can get back out torturing some fishies!
[signature]