Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Area Report, Winder, Condie, and Johnson
I did a little scouting on Saturday. Started at winder and caught bass, bluegill and a few stocker trout. The largest bass that I picked up was 13". The bluegill were ok sized but not huge. By the time I fished Condie the wind was up so I was having a really hard time controlling my tube. My biggest bluegill of the day all came from Condie but they were deep and few and far between. I really could not fish one place consitently because of the wind. After lunch I went to Johnson and caught a good mix of small and large bluegill. I also caught a couple of really small bass. I did not have a thermomoter but the bass and bluegill were definately not on their beds yet. Over all it was a great day and it should only get better over the next couple of weeks.

Good Luck
Windriver
[signature]
Hey we fished Winder on Saturday also! Were you in the tube? We were the family in the silver 4 door dodge pickup. 2 kids, me and the wife.

We fished the deep hole by the canal (?). You might have been gone by the time we got there-we got there right when the wind pickep up.

My 5 year old slayed the little bluegill.
[signature]
I was fishing by the dam. I think I may have passed you on my way to Condie.

Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Fishing those lakes this time of year is a lot of fun.
[signature]