Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EC today
This is going to be short and sweet. Fished from 6:30 to 11:30 for smallies and caught 17 between myself and cajun1977. Plastics in the shallows. Largest going around 16" and fat. 1 trout.
[signature]
Sweet! No crappie huh? [cool]
[signature]
Fished EC last night with my tube from about 6 until I was too cold (about 8:30). Once the weather cleared out and it stopped snowing it was nice. Anyhow, everything was biting until the sun went down. About 4 SMB and many crappie, I'll attach a few pics later.

Oh yea, most fish caught on a little tan and black fleck swim bait and a smoke and red fleck jig suspended under a bobber.

Here's the pics, one a nice crappie and the other a gnarly looking guys w/ a nice SMB... haha
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
[signature]
Didn't see any at all. I can't figure out where they are.
[signature]
Nice pics man! [cool]
[signature]
Here's mine. The last pic is of the double we pulled off. Way too cool![cool]
[signature]
Ok... I'm jealous. Very nice fish. Last pic is classic. [cool]
[signature]
Nice crappie, sounds like you had a fun day,
later chuck
[signature]
So much fun that I'll be back up after work again! I saw that crappie take my jig too. I like to let the jig just naturally glide the last little bit before I reel it all the way in. So I saw the jig and it was making the downward decent towards me and I saw this big crappie slowly approach it and gently suck it in. If I hadn't seen it I probably wouldn't have felt it right away either. Kinda neat.
[signature]