Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forsyth
Does anyone know if the ice is off at fosyth.I know they have stocked it with tiger trout.I've done quite well on huntington(mamoth)for tigers and have found them to be a very agressive and fun fish to catch.Forsyth has always produced nice fish and I'm wondering how the tigers are doing there.Thanks Lonnie
[signature]
What did you use to catch tigers out of Huntington? I've caught them out of creeks, but never been able to out of a lake.
[signature]
Mountainman I've found a Jakes lure to be very deadley at times on mamoth(upper huntington)Worms can be very good for bate casters.However I have found them to have the tendencies of browns(there either hiting or their not)If you don't get one after an hour or so you might as well head for electric lake or the river.But when their on you can have some very fruitfull days of hard fighters up to 3-4 lbs.By the way I've found jakes lures to be a very effective lure on all trout spiecies as including albino's as well as bass. Good Luck Lonnie
[signature]
I believe with the drought that Forsyth was completely drained last year, so I doubt if you will find any fish of any size there for a while.
[signature]