Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pig 5-25-07 Report
Fish Porcupine today with AFDan52 trolled crippures behind shasta sling blades, brass/orange and hot/heads where the hot cripplure colors caught 11 kokes and 2 rainbows caught a nice chuncky rainbow on a Pink flee Bitty. trolled 2mph down 30ft on the down riggers. Most kokes where 12" but did get one that was 16"

[inline pigkoks.jpg]
[signature]
Sweet. How did Dan's new motor run?
[signature]
Ran like a champ. wish i could say the same for his truck[mad]
[signature]
Nice report there buddy. The flea bittty I think is gonna be a fish catchin fool. What Color?
[signature]
Stinky Pinkie of coarse... was running it on the surface
[signature]

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. That is gonna be a killer on the wipers I think to?
[signature]
Nice fish, too bad Shrek was holding it [cool]. How about some (cheap advertising) pics of these lures that you used to catch them. I still haven't targeted kokes and don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't able to make the seminar last week for the kokes but I peeked inside Garys'? boat and saw some lures dangling but did not know what they were. Some looked like they could be used more than just koke fishing. I don't like fishing very much but one day you'll have to show me the ropes on koke fishing, maybe in August? The Gorge?
[signature]
Did Gary actually name a color "stinky pinky?" If so, he has just earned some cool points with me! LOL
[signature]
That's awesome Jason. Glad you and Dan could make it out again.
[signature]
i'll pm ya John

these where the cripplures that worked well for us
[inline "brass crushed fire.jpg"]

[inline "glow red hot head.jpg"]
[signature]
Hey Brett,

Gary did not Officially call it the stinky pinky, But that is what he referred to it as while we were fishing. It caught alot of fish. Some of the nicer kokes we caught and some of the pup macks loved it.

RILEY
[signature]