Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would it take???
Is there anything out there powerful enough to make you give up fishing??? What would it take? I can only think of one thing and it would be a tough decision.
[signature]
For me?

DEATH
[signature]
RUN ! RUN LIKE THE WIND ! BE FREE ! just think of all the rods , reels and lures you can get for the price of a gold ring ! there are gals out there who fish ! ( just guessing and kidding ) .

if fishing is a big part of your life and it is part of who you are , i wouldn't give it up . you would no longer be the person you are now . be true to yourself and you will be true to others .

i would hate to make that choice .

i gave up the harleys when my first kid was on her way , i don't regret my decision , but i do miss rideing the iron . the well being of the kids outweighed my personal needs . it was the only choice i had .

wether you give up fishing is up to you , just remember , it will always be there if you change your mind to come back to it . no explanation needed upon your return . same here from your fishing buddys .

good luck with your decision . my best wishes for your future .
[signature]
I posted this question to generate some funny replies. I would never give up the steel hook for a gold ring. That is why I am so picky on the girl who feels the same. If heaven is so great, there has to be some great fishing holes there too. So death shall not do us part
[signature]
well in that case a years vacation at the mansion hugh hefner owns would be tempting [Wink] , but still not worth it ![pirate]
[signature]
A life time at Hughies place would be no question. You would have no time to think about anything else but super models. It would be a whole new kind of fish. With some new angling ideas and tackle. But oh man!!!
[signature]
[cool]Have you ever seen the programs with the pools full of "pulchritude"? That's what I would call fishing in a well-stocked pond. Just be sure to use the right bait...and don't let it get stale.
[signature]