Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an informal get together in the mountains of utah in may - cmon up to 8500 feet!
[size 1]hey y'all,

a few of us from the bft utah, nevada, and arizona boards are getting together at panguitch lake saturday may 10th . . fishing fun starts at 4 am or so , we meet at noon for a big buffet lunch and fishing stories at a resort there, then fish the rest of the day and meet up at dusk to see who caught and released the biggest trout! big fish and big fun for all . . rainbow trout, brook trout, cutthroat trout . . .other lakes and streams in the area too . . .

[/size][url "http://www.panguitchlake.net"][size 1]www.panguitchlake.net[/size][/url][size 1]

sm [/size]
[signature]
[cool]Hey...appreciate the invite. I personally will be unable to make it, although I would like to revisit that productive body of water. Got a few grudge matches to settle with some big mamoos in there, from the many years I lived in Murray and trudged my donut south to that pond in the hills.

What's the current water level, and what is the prognosis for the runoff?

My best wishes to all and hope you have a good time. Be sure to get some pics and post them.
[signature]
you got it . .. the waters low but they got a good shot of water last week when the snow started to melt, then they got a bunch more snow earlier this week/last weekend . . i think it'll be better than it has been in 2 yrs . ., the snowpack is pretty heavy up there!!!

sm
[signature]