Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6-3
Fished Willard again today with bearclaw caught 25 wipers that where all returned to the deep and 2 wallies that acompanied us home for diner, fished by the light pole and used 1/2oz nickel/blue humdingers and chart/holograghic maniac 3" minnows. had a great time.
[signature]
Did you fish or see any boils?....should be about time.
[signature]
only carp boils
[signature]
You're killin' me Jason! Another great day.
[signature]
Your killing me too Jason,you could have showed me Saturday what you guys where using,[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
this is the one i was using Tony in the 1/2oz size its got alot better action then a castmaster. it also rattles becasue of the design
[inline "nickle blue glitter.jpg"]
[signature]
Nice report Jason. I thought you were just telling a fisherman's story on Saturday but I guess you found a honey hole, way to go. Do they sell that larger size at Sportsmans?
[signature]
no they dont sale the 1/2oz at sportsmans
[url "http://www.shastatackle.com/webstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=25"]Click here[/url]
[signature]
next time your in sportsmans tell jeremy to get some in
[signature]
Wallis?[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
HeyJason how are the bugs at willard ? Are they really bad right now? Also how dangerously low is the water for us that dont fish willard that much? I want to head out there but dont want to ruin my boat .[Tongue]
[signature]
just be careful in the marinas and coming out of them. lots of bugs
[signature]
May all doubters be fin-slapped with the fish we "didn't" catch[sly]. I suppose we could spend a lot of time and energy trying to prove certain facts to the nay-sayers or B.S. callers but in the end, it just doesn't matter[Wink].. Thanks for the great weekend petty.
[signature]
I was out there Sturday also. I was able to see 1 small boil east of the island. I was close enough to see for sure that it wasn't carp. (Seem plenty of them).
I have been using lipless crank baits for a couple of trips now. I have had fair success with them. Chrome with blue on the back and white with green on the back.
For sure be careful of the low water in the marina. I am headed to the prop fix it shop this week because of just a minute laps in judgement.
[signature]