Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Powell-3rd Day
What a long gorgeous day on the Powell!

Started off fishing in the morning for those early morning bass cruising the shoreline... So many bass that I lost count... it was both smallies and largies in all various sizes.

After lunch, until four pm, went out on my float tube for those aggresive smallies! Oh boy they sure love to fight... my tired arms!!! Not to mentioned totally sunburned too!

After dinner, went for striper fishing on the back of our two boats, that was a real treat... like a dessert after a delicious tri-tip steak and baked potatos! Those stripers are a lot of fun... not to mention more sore arms! I fished until my arms could not muster any more reeling...

My son had a blast fishing for those stripers and smallies... here are a few photos of my son and a photo of me with the famed cookie jar butte in the background. Youll see how brown I looked from all that fishing! my wife says she doesnt recognize me anymore... lol.[Wink]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=26032;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=26033;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=26034;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=26035;]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Got the pics edited in for you. Looks like you are having too much fun.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Come home now. The rest of us are jealous.[/#0000ff]
[signature]