Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutler Questions
I'm looking for some information about Cutler Reservior in Cache County. Has anybody fished there recently? Any walleyes? I've never been there so I'm looking to try somewhere new, and any information will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

DJ OLe
[signature]
Hey djole ive never been there myself but wanted to say hi and how was lunch? hows the skeeter running?
[signature]
I have never personally caught a walleye. However, I have been to a couple of presentations from a group of researchers from Utah State University that are doing a fish population study on Cutler Reservoir. Thier findings have been somewhat surprising. There are a lot of walleyes, and there are some BIG walleyes. They were afraid that they were going to find results similar to Utah Lake, where the fish biomass is about 90% carp. In Cutler Reservoir it is only about 60% carp. I have seen some pictures of some nice walleyes, large mouth bass, and alot of black crappies. The only thing I have ever caught out there are some mud cats, a couple of channel cats, and a couple of crappie, but I don't fish out there much. Not sure where to go or how to catch the walleye, but they are in there.
[signature]
Lunch was great dude! And the skeeter is running OK, but could be a little better.... I think the sensor that monitors overheating and low 2stroke oil has a short somewhere. It starts to beep at me intermittently, but it never overheats and has oil.....
[signature]
Thanks man, I think I'm going to go check it out some time. I'm always down to check out a new pond!
[signature]