Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Near Hamilton Ontario and Port Colborne Ontario
I fish Lake Ontario near Hamilton and Lake Erie near Port Colborne quite a bit. I also Occasionly fish Lake Huron Near South Hampton. Any info would be appreciated and any info I can share just ask. Thanks[cool]
[signature]
welcome billyeast ! lonehunter from michigan , i'll check into area reports and see what i can do for you , i know that the perch are staggered along the cost on your side , walleye should be starting to heat up as well . if your streams and rivers are doing the same as ours it 's going to be a slow start on spawning season due to the lack of rain . whats your favorite type of fishing ?

have you checked out the contests yet ?

great to have you on bill , talk to you soon . lonehunter
[signature]
Thanks for the reply. I usually fish for walleye, salmon and trout. I do however love to bring the kids out for perch. I would like to know when the walleye show up around the Port Colborne area. I started fishing there later last year, and did quite well.
[signature]
I have not checked out the contests yet, but I will when time permits. I work a lot and spend my free time playing with kids. Summer will be different have to make time for fishing. [cool]
[signature]
catch 16 diferent kinds of fish and win a coustom built rod , free hooks in conservation and preservation , product testers board , all free to members , and your one too !

will find out about the perch , i'm a dad who takes his kids fishing too !

it's the best !
[signature]
hi rick , glad you could join . i was on there a few days ago , all i saw was muskey info , did i go to the wrong page there ? if i did let me know , i do appreatiate a fellow angler taking his time out to help others . what area are you from , i'm central michigan . no fishing this weekend for me , mother nature has us iced in .

thanks , lonehunter
[signature]