Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovering
Made it through surgery and everything is going well. Initial lab indicates it is benign, final labs should prove the same. Now, I can get back to fly fishing and put this behind me. I have some co-workers coming in from Sweden in and one is an avid fly fisherman and wants to go. I have some standards I hit (Ogden, South Fork, Weber) but I want to go somewhere he can enjoy the western outdoors. I was thinking of hitting the uintah's. Anyone have a good place to hit for quantity and quality fish? PM is fine. Also, does anyone want to share a favorite (again PM is fine). I really want to impress and have a good time. Thanks one and all for your thoughts and prayers. Keep flinging the fur.

katghoti
[signature]
Glad to hear that it was benign. After two months of hurry up and test and then wait that I don't have prostrate cancer. But now there may be something funny going on with my liver. What the hey.

I don't know diddle about fishing Utah except the Green River. That might be an interesting day. Watching the rubber hatch of the day. Skimpy bathing suits and lots of fish that ignore your presentations. It would be an all American Experience I am sure.
[signature]
so glad your are "benign" and out and about again... I would say you have a lot of catching up to do...

hopefully FG will see this post and be able to answer you question on favorite area/spot so you can impress your guests...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there katghoti - glad to hear the good news. Yup time again to swat some flies. Hope that you find a location to fish that has great scenery and maybe a fish or two. Good luck.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey Scruffy_Fly maybe having PC wouldn't have been too bad versus a liver problem. 13 weeks of radiation did the trick for me. Been clean for seven years now. Knock on wood.[Wink] Good luck with the liver scenario.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Should clarify my last comment by saying that is in case PC is detected in time. [/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Welcome back bro. I'm glad that you are recovering and are ready to re-acquaint yourself with the lint chucking activities.

If it is not too far for you, you may want to consider the Provo River. It should be doing decent at this time of year.[cool]
[signature]