Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Duece Update/All4freedom
I got a phone call last night from Luke and here is a short up-to-date on them.

Right now most of their time is spent training with weapons ( guess some of these things are a hunters dream Smile )

He did mention they was on the news the other night with channel 2 doing some night time maneuvers which he thought was pretty awesome.

They'll be heading to Fort Carson around April 10th to pick up their trucks ect. that needed to be painted, and from their get their final orders. He asked for letters for the troops apparently some soldiers don't get any mail Sad and they all like to read letters.

All4freedom mentioned they only get snail mail when their at the rear, but can get e-mail more frequently so a care package is not worth doing right now but would love to get some e-mails from everyone

Luke is e-mailing me the Triples Dueces mailing address if anyone wants to write them plus if you want his e-mail addy send me a pm

Just a heads up all4freedom is a soldier some of us on here know from a hunting forum.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You get that address and post it or PM it to me. I'll write a few of those troops that would like some mail. Its the least I can do and my pleasure. Will I need some names? Let me know![/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] I am an Air Force vet of the Vietnam era and I hole heartedly support our troops and the war. As for Saddam, all I can say is [/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] GAME OVER[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] AFDAN52[Tongue][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[cool]Here's a cool pic taken over Randolph Air Base.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1271819.jpg]
[signature]

[signature]
When you get those email addresses post them I will be sure to give them a heads up. We need to let them all know we support them in one way or another. I have heard that when you do send mail to the troops that phone cards are greatly appreciated.

Let Freedom ring
[signature]