Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids day on Willard 6-23
Rileyfish and i took our kids out to willard today and was able to let the little ones catch some fish and the fish abliged us. we got 12 wipers from 7-11:30am on maniac 3"holographic minnows and humdingers.

[inline bwillard.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks for the great time to both of you. We had a ball. Water temps started out at 76.4 and ended when we left at 77.2. Just a small breeze helped to keep the heat bearable. Thanks JAson.
[signature]
I think you guys brought those fish with you! Man, I trolled a chartruse maniac and a blue humdinger for 4 hours and didn't get a bite on either one.
The older guy in the front of my boat had never fished for wipers before, so I set him up with my old reliable lipless rattlin rapala and he caught 6 wipers and a walleye on that hook. He also lost 3 more. Between me and the other guy, we had 3 more on that we managed to loose. So the rookie schooled us both.
Eventhough I got my first Willard skunk of the year, it was still a nice morning to be out on the water showing my friends how to get a wiper. Now they want me to sell them my boat when I get another one.
[signature]
Strong work Jason. Glad you guys could have such a great morning fishin'.
[signature]