Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle---I'm going to hurt someone.
I woke up around 4:00 this morning loaded the boat, pulled into 7-11 and saw something that made me sick to my stomach.
[inline "Death Wish.jpg"]
I called the police, they took a report but what can they really do? I later found out after I got home from Jordanelle that the whole street was vandalized. Cars, trucks, mailboxes, fences, etc. There were several others that called the police as well. Stupid punks have no respect for anything. What I would give for five minutes alone with the rat that did this to my boat. The spraypaint came off easily with some road grime cleaner but not the point.
Anyhow, I missed the topwater bite but had an excellent day on the nelle. Average was about 15" with the occasional bucketmouth.
[signature]
[pirate]Dude, that sucks. Well, at least you caught some nice bass today. Could have been worse I suppose...
[signature]
If i was you id take a look around the neighborhood and find the house that wasnt hit id say theres a good chance the kid lives there...[mad] But still no way to prove anything[unsure]
[signature]
Get a rope[mad]...
[signature]
Damn, that really sucks, a good wax should take it off, my neighbor had his truck tagged a month ago and we use some wax and it all came off. when you mess with a mans boat, you taking your life into you own hands. hope they catch the little bs. later chuck
[signature]
Man, that sucks. Problem is, if you catch one of the SOB's that do that kinda crap they usually aren't man enough to even put up a good fight. Anybody who would sneak around doing that kinda stuff couldn't have the cajones to even face you.

As my handle implies, I'm past my prime but still - if I catch some worm doing that kinda stuff there's only gonna be one of us going away under his own power.
[signature]
What a crappy deal. I'm glad it cleaned up OK though. Stupid little punks.
[signature]
That sucks about the boat luckily it came off looks like you made up for it on fishing those are some nice bass what was you using
[signature]
Dude taht just sucks. I am glad it came off easy and there was no dammage. Sounds like they need to let us start shooting the little [red]dirt bags (edit)[/red] that due that. It should only be a fine of 50.00 per tagger shot. hehehe Glad to see ya atleast got some fish in the boat.

Majja
[signature]
I JUST GOT THE GUN SIGHTED IN DO YOU NEED IT DEAD ON AT 300YD THAT IS BULL MAN THE CITY LIFE REALLY HAS TO SUCK SOME TIME'S LITTLE PUNK'S
[signature]
Man dude that sucks! [mad] It always chaps my behind when people can't keep their hands off other peoples' property! Good thing it came off! I say you should do the following if you catch them:
Tie them up, get a can of spray paint and spray them all over. Then put a big sign on them saying "I got caught tagging!!".... take them over to busy intersection and make them stand there for the day to see what passers by would do! Thereafter, I would make show me some of there personal property so you can in turn do the same to their effects and see how they'd like it! MMMaaannn! I guess I'd better stop! Anyway back to fishing. Hey those are some nice fish dude. All-in-all I would say that turned your day around! What's the water level like? Is there any grass in the area you fished? I am definitely planning on going next week end so we'll see how that goes.
[signature]
Anybody who doubts GEEZER is in for a rude awakening.[Wink] Hell of a guy but i wouldn't want to piss him off.[shocked]
[signature]
It was probably Apocylpse- he gets jealous real fast when people are catching fish[cool]
[signature]
thats so wrong it well come back around to who ever did that sorry for you dude
[signature]
Hey i feel your pain! I had the pin from my trolling engine and pfds stolen from my boat when i stopped to eat .I hate vandalism and theft with a passion.They should catch these jerks and let the victims use a hammer and hit each of their fingers with it!![Wink] I am happy to hear you got the paint off your boat.
[signature]