Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scofield last night
I headed out to scofield for some late fishing/crawdadding. We didn't get there until just before dark so I only fished for about 2 hours, but managed 2 nice sized tigers (my first) and managed to lose a really nice cutthroat and another tiger at the shore (my wife was having a hard time getting the netting down Smile. Those tigers sure fight hard they were a lot of fun. Anyway the mud bugs are thick in there. I only crawfished for about 2 hours, but managed 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket full and they were really good sized ones too. It was a fun quick trip,
jed
P.S. all fish were caught on red sided shiners.
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for the report, Jed. Where were you crawdading at? By the dam, or...? I want to go get some 'dads pretty soon...
[signature]
How big were the tigers and how did they look? I haven't been too impressed witht the coloration of the tigers up there, most of them are really bland and look like splake. Just wondering if the bigger ones showed any color.
Hookjaw
[signature]
I was at the dam straight across from the boat ramp.
[signature]
they were both about 14 inches or so and had humped backs almost like salmon just as they start changing for the spawn. The coloring was more towards their brown cousins with that yellowish color,
jed
I will try and post some pics if I can.
[signature]