Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 4th or 3rd
Hit Whitney Res for a little R & R went up on the 28th and stayed until the 3rd. Fishing was alittle slow except first thing in the morning and last thing a night. The fish were larger than they have been in the past.
Caught a few nice bow's

Water temps were about 65. Air temp was hot hot hot. Nights were cool. Bugs were bad. Must have been about the only camp in Utah that didn't see bears!!! Also had fire restrictions but thats fine with me. Can't sit around a fire on my toon.

Also finally got my toon registered the motor works great still kick most of the time but when you want to get somewhere fast it is so nice. I got a killer deal on a Minn Kota classic 28 and it pulls my fat a@@ around nice. Only had to charge my blue top optima once and the solar panels on my trailer handled that just fine.

My wife got some pics but took the camera out of town with her this morning will post pics next week.
Saw lots of mosse and deer flygoddess is right lots of dead things on the road.

All in all had a good time the only bad thing that happened was a blown tire on the way home heavy trailer plus rocky road equals blown tires thank god for road hazard waranty LOL. [sly]
[signature]