Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of catfish
I read alot of talk about the Bear River cats. Where exactly is the best access for this river? Some driving directions from Ogden would be helpful.

thanks
[signature]
I've fished up there a few times you just take I-15 north then take the Riverside exit its exit number 388and go east this gets you to the area below cutler dam if you watch close there should be a sign pointing to the dam this area is mostly private so you'll probably have to do some friend makin but it isn't that hard most of the residence up there are nice as long as you don't trash thier property HOPE THIS HELPS![Wink]
[signature]
I love to fish the bear in late spring and summer for cats. I take I-15 north to forest st, thats the one to the bird refuge. go west unil you hit the sign to the refuge the find a spot, we do real well the using liver wrapped up in my wifes nylon socks,(helps keep the liver on the hook better)and a 2 oz sinker to keep it from moving. hope this helps you and save some for me
[signature]
the only place i have fished on the green was in green river utah. i fished at the state park and caught a cat on every cat, even caught a carp i think my bro. in law went to pick it up and broke him off. you just head down to st. gorge and turn where it says green river exit.
[signature]