Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You ask me to put a tape on the BIG ONE Picture of A REAL 7.....
Well you ask for it.....

So I did put the tape to a true 7 as you will see .....

This one is for all that want to see the taped fish, read it and weep....

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27422;]

We hit East Canyon this morning and caught lots of bass the only thing wrong was that most was under 11"....

East canyon was looking so great till the fish Hogs got there, last year you could catch 10 or more 2lb bass almost every time you went but this year fewer and fewer each time, and more and more bass Hogs are taking the bigger one home.....

If you want to take bass home take the ones that are 10 to 11" and leave the bigger one so they can spawn, even better start calling the DWR and asking when they are going to start planting bass like they do trout so we all can have some.... Don't be a bass HOG let the bigger ones go....

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Oh, he can post them okay, but he can't Photoshop them. He sends me the originals and tells me how big he wants the fish to look. It's messin' him up that he has to put the fish beside a tape. Musta spent a lot of money to get a custom tape measure that makes a 14" fish look like a 20 incher.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Take it easy on Mr. Mojo. He works hard to keep us entertained with pictures of the fish he catches while everybody else has to work.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hi all,

I have to agree with TubeDude. I seldom wade is and post on anything, but this is some of the best entertainment every year. Cliff is as masterful at playing folks on this board as he is playing fish on the water! He throws bait out there, waits for a nibble, sets the hood, then he plays you guys like a master. I love it! Hardly a month goes by that someone doesn't call Cliff out. Sometimes it gets heated, sometimes not, but it's always entertaining.

I have to admit, at first I wondered about Cliff, but one cold winter day I was sitting on the the ice at Rockport and along came Cliff. I had a few perch on the ice and invited him to sit down and fish. Great time and great guy.

Claims will always be posted and then challenged on this board. Comes with the territory and sport, but at the end of the day they're just fish.(Oh my! Did I say that out loud?)

Keep it up guys! Now I'll go back to my silent lurking and amusement.

Chester

PS Thanks to the moderators!
[signature]
Well thanks Chester....

And the checks in the mail....[Wink]

[signature]
Silly Cliff! That is one whopper!
[signature]
Keep those pictures coming Cliff!!!!
Lot of post's with no pictures at all, a picture's worth a thousand words!
[signature]
Man,, seems some big Fish found their way to the net, from way down town,, SWISH!

Cliff what a whooper! Someday you'll have to share your secrets ya old fart.. Btw, were you able to save the hide on yer thumb or was it sacificed for the cause?

GREAT JOKE, to funny!!! You the man!
[signature]
Oh man, com on guys lighten up, please. And Cliff nice 7 incher .. did ya keep it for a mount? As i know you also like to keep all those Bass .... hehehe [Wink][Tongue][cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Cliff, good to see you on the water today. You know I told you I got a 22" ? Here's MY picture to prove it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27448;]
[signature]
Hay nice fish but you didn't hold it out at the camera to show its true size....[Wink]

We came back to see you around 12:30 but you was gone and we was not sure how far of a walk to the fish fry so we went for cow...

Do you think I dare have you post todays pictures???

[signature]
Hay Cold

It took me four fishing trips to catch one of that size and yes my thumb is sore, thanks for asking .....

You know I wanted a 6 but I could not get it....
Fish ON..

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'll just quote one of my favorite "Dirty Harry" lines. "How about it punk? Do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya?"[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We were off the water a bit after 11 and had the fryer going over at the Pavilion before noon. If I knew you were coming back for sure, we could have had taxi service. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Majja No mount, My Wife said it would cost to much....[Sad][Sad]

[signature]
We found some more fish or we would have been back sooner our loss and we was hungry....

Ok we feel lucky.....

[signature]
Missed some good fish and chips there Cliff. All potato chips but thats what happens when you go potluck.
[signature]