Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon We Fished Hard..
We hit E.C. today and three of us tried lots of lures and colors got bass on most all but no biggens the best was 14" and 2.1 lb and one crapple....

We fished deep as 30' and as you can see we only got three over 12" but we only got pictures of two and they came in water less then 5' , water temp was 69.1 at 10:00 but going up, we boated over 50+ bass from 4" to the biggest at 14" ...

All was released to fight another day .....

. [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27494;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27495;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27496;]
[signature]
I fished it with cajun1977 on wednesday and we boated a ton a small ones. The biggest going maybe 12". No more EC for either of us.[Sad]
[signature]
It is such a shame that a lakes biggest bass was removed by the fish HOGS so they could brag or full there freezers....

Now they will try and tell us that the lake is stunted so they can take the rest....

[signature]
Fished there after work again today, just got back. Once the sun went down the topwater got hot again. Biggest about 14", avg. was about 10" and smallest about 4" . Small guy hit a reaper for my last fish and the only time I drop-shotted all night. Rest came on split-shot and cutterbug and various topwater.

Thanks to flycasting's suggestion; I took out the fly rod and that was the heat! The only popper fly I had has been carefully stored as a rearview ornament in my truck for a couple yrs now... Know what? Still works!

Not a lot of big fish but the flyrod makes 'em all feel like monsters!

Fun night, maybe 30ish fishish total. none kept as ususal

[unsure][unimpressed][sly][angelic]
[signature]