Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake
Fished Utah Lake today for largemouth and only pulled out one white bass and lost two others. The wind was so bad on the north side of the lake it was unfishable and now my back is killing me from taking so many big waves. I Honestly thought my trolling motor bracket was going to get ripped off that's how bad is was crossing the lake. Any how maybe I'll give that lake another chance after I throw about 200 old christmas tree's in it so the bass can have more structure and I'll know where it's at. Bass-Trackin
If any one has been to Cutler Res lately bass fishing feel free to shoot me a message and let me know how it is, I am thinking about taking the wife up there tomorrow morning. O and let me know if I can get my 19ft boat in that place. Thanks
[signature]
Weren't you suppossed to be working like the rest of us.
[signature]
I am TDY for an FTD class (Wink Wink). Man that fell's good to say. But I don't get Friday off like everyone else.
[signature]
Well atleast you had this weekend. I was at work from noon to 7:00 doing jack [#ff0000]BLEEP[/#ff0000].
[signature]
I was out on Utah Lake today. No wind at all on the North end. This was the first time ever been able to let the kiddos swim around without throwing out the anchor. If it weren't for other boats I believe it would've been glass. Were you out on the 14th Saturday?
[signature]
I was all over the north end of the lake all morning, early morning before the wind died down. I left the north end of the lake because I couldn't keep my boat from ramming the shore and I didn't want to run over the tubers in the Jordan river. Of course the wind died down as soon as I got around the Provo river area. Trust me when I say it was bad I mean unfishable.
[signature]