Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping another fisherman
[Smile]
Hey guys. Hi. I'm a fishing guide in Texas. In Texas we are probably like you in that we help each other out as it relates to fishing.

I have an unusual request. My girlfriend lives in Bathurst. She wants to come visit and found out you have to have a passport to fly because of 9 11 and it would be 8 weeks before she could fly out of Bathurst or Moncton.

I was wondering if any one of you out there new of anyone driving and willing to carpool with her from that area to anywhere in the USA coming towards Texas. Doesn't matter if they are coming only 6 or 8 hours towards Central USA. I would be willing to meet someone that is carpooling and pick her up. It's 30 or so hours there and just trying to make it not such a long drive for me.

If this post is not wanted here I apologise to the moderators but I figured fisherman all over are good at heart and thought I would try this venue. She just needs a one way ride as close to Texas as she can get. I'm sure you understand. I'm willing to pay expenses and then some.

If any of you have fishing questions about bass in Texas feel free to call or email. Thanks for any help that can be obtained.

Good fishing,

Mark.

[url "http://www.localanglers.com"]www.localanglers.com[/url]
[signature]
Where in the heck is Bathurst?
[signature]
Haha...sorry.

It's in the far east part of New Brunswick, Canada. She will have all of the needed paperwork by the end of the month.

Thanks for the reply. It's her moms car or she would just drive.

She is only going one way..

I think the first town she will come to will be Houlston, Maine.

MARK
[signature]
hey LA .. I replied on the general board .. a bus ticket or Amtrac should do you guys pretty well for being in a pinch [Wink]
[signature]
i've tried the bus thing.......do you know if amtrak will take a trip from bathurst to Houlston?.........

thx
[signature]
Check the Amtrak schedule on line. In the mean time, I moved the other thread to the "Not Necessarily Fishing Board" since that is the direction that this one is taking.

Sorry pal but I have to move this one too. This is our prized Bass board. I don't want to sound mean but I do have to look out for the best interest of the bosses upstairs from me.[cool]
[signature]
no prob bro.

Just delete one of them...

I'm just glad I made it through the first round...[laugh]
[signature]