Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Iowa
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Some of you might find the attached of interest. You will need an Adobe Reader as it is in a PDF format. The reader is available as a free download. [/size][/green][/font]

[font "Arial"][#292526] [center][#800000]Aquatic Education Program[/#800000][/center] [center][#800000]Iowa Department of Natural Resources[/#800000][/center] [center][#800000]Des Moines, Iowa[/#800000][/center] [center][#800000]200[/#800000][/#292526][/font][font "Arial"][#800000]4[/#800000][/center][/font]
[signature]
[blue][size 3][cool] Cool !!!![/size][/blue]
[signature]
Very nice Dryrod. That should help Mac to catch up to speed of the rest of us.[cool]
[signature]
why you picking on me Willis??
[signature]
Because he can. [cool][Wink][laugh]
[signature]
[sly][sly][sly][sly][sly][sly][sly][sly]....now that was funny......
[signature]
Thanks for the love and support Sister. We'll teach our brother a lesson or 2.[Wink]
[signature]
[size 3][#000080][font "Trebuchet MS"]..hey now...Im still trying to hook up with you bro so you can teach me a thing or two or three...[angelic]... I cant help it that my anniversary got in the way....[crazy][/font]
[font "Trebuchet MS"][/font]
[font "Trebuchet MS"]MacFly [cool][/font][/#000080][/size]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Did you get mama a sewing machine work station to celebrate your anniversary?[Wink][/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
....[crazy] lost me on this one... grey matter is running slow today...
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]You know a sewing work station that is really a fly tying bench.[/size][/green][/font] [Wink][/center]
[signature]
[#800000][font "Trebuchet MS"][size 3]dohhhhhh... told you the grey matter is working real slow today... not sure why... juz feeling like I go back two steps for every one forward.... [crazy][/size][/font]
[font "Trebuchet MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Trebuchet MS"][size 3]but I will look and see if they have a nice table top one...hehehehe [/size][/font]
[font "Trebuchet MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Trebuchet MS"][size 3]MacFly[/size][/font][/#800000]
[signature]
That is a nice gesture Dryrod. One year I bought my wife a rack that holds about 60 spools. She still has her 4 spools on it and I store my 40 or so on it.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey tubeN2 you can probably use her spools too if they are mercerized polyester cotton. [/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
DR is right, I found this at Wally World and although being a little cheesie made, works very nice for thread, wire, tinsel, lead, etc.
I added a chain at the top to hang flies to dry.

[Image: TyingStation003.jpg]
[Image: TyingStation002.jpg]
[Image: TyingStation001.jpg]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey Flygoddess - if you bought that rack at a fly shop it would have cost you the price of a good fly line. I made mine out of a block of wood and small diameter dolls. That only held 15 spools so I plugged some dolls in a strip of styrofoam. That held 10 more spools. Well with extra spools of wire, lead etc - looks like Wally's World is crying out for my attention. Thanks for sharing.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#500000][size 3]heheheh I only have two spools of thread...so even a cheesy Wally World rack like that is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for me.......heheh for now anyway....[Wink][/size][/#500000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#500000][size 3][/size][/#500000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#500000][size 3]MacFly [cool][/size][/#500000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey macfly55 - its time to raid mama's sewing box for a few extra colors. If she doesn't have straight polyester look for mercerized cotton blended with polyester.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I should say, I could fill this rack in a heartbeat, but most of my stuff is still in my tote for the shows. To lazy to pull it all out and put it in the drawers and racks, but then again, I will be taking the tote on the several day outings in case there is a special flie I need to tie up.
[signature]
[size 3][black][Wink][Wink] that was my point.. I am starting.. you have been doing it for a while.. therefore you have much more accumulated.. I am just not there....yet....hehehe

MacFly [cool]
[/black][/size]
[signature]