Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 7/17 and 7/19/ 07
Wasn't going to post since it's just a normal experience with Spark a Lot (Sparky). 2 things got me to do it. First, I've seemed to find my self again and am having good fishing on the Pine again. Second, being a loyal fan/supporter of TD I thought I'd post here in preference to the Ut. forum after his "altercation" there.[unsure] Probably should post here anyway since I'm a tuber. In the last 2 trips I probably caught somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 smallies fishing mid day with the Sparkinator following along and visiting occasionaly out in my very old tube (cadis). Waiting for it to give up the ghost before I get another (fish cat4)? Anyway, only lost my stuff to 1 Tiger and the largest smallies were 14's and 15's. That's ok though, those guys fight better than a 30" Tiger. Can't hold the Tigers though because of the teeth cutting my 6# line. Fished the North shore and E. of the boat launch at Cemetary Point. Met a couple of nice folks from the various forums. Found me by seeing the Sparkinator. All I can say is this beats the heck out of being in a un airconditioned house at 100 deg. with a grumpy wife. [Wink] The water is porbably in the low 70's and feels great out there in the heat in just light clothing without waders. I'd be a la natural if I wouldn't get burned to a crisp and scare all the fish away.[sly] Saw some folks a la matural on shore.[shocked] Nothing to get me going though. [unimpressed]
Leaky
Thanks for the report Leaky. How were the boaters? I need to get up there after the smallies. [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Leaky, that was a great report. You had fun with your furry kid, caught fish, stayed cool and your tube did not explode on you. What more do you need to make a good trip?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]For what it's worth, we DO appreciate your reports...and your loyalty. No matter how the folks on the Utah board treat ya, we love ya over here. You and the Sparkster are always welcome.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]How is the water level at Pineview right now? Is it dropping fast, like at most of the other lakes?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey Leaky great report. Glad to here that you had trip and the Sparkinator, was out making new friends. Keep'em coming as I love to see the pics of you two, I just wish I could get my dog to tone it down a little and play IN the water.
[signature]
Water level? Still droppimg pretty fast, most of the brush is out of the water, getting harder and harder to find the smallie hang outs, at least where I fish. Guess I can't complain though based on the last 2 trips, huh? If anyone has some suggestions where the structure/hang outs are now, send me a pm, if ya want to give it up.[Wink]
Boaters? Yep, plenty of em even on week days. Probably has something to do with the holiday coming up this weekend. The good news is even though the water was stirred up and I was bouncing around a lot, none of the boaters, etc. got too close, which was a pleasant surprise. I guess to some degree, it depends where ya are on the lake.
Thanks guys, guess I'd better keep Spark A Lot so's you folks will keep reading my posts, huh?[cool]
Leaky