Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first tube toad. (pic)
I caught my first real toad from my tube last evening. That fish is the reason I got my tube. I fish alot of ponds here in Nebraska and alot of them have limited access to bank tanglers. I have had visions of catching a bass like that on a topwater since I got my tube last winter. It took a buzzbait at dusk next to some weeds. I caught another one 1" shorter about 20 mins later. No pics of that on because my fishing partner was in the middle of a 40 min fight with a big cat on his flyrod. Unfortunatly he got broken off. I asked him in the middle of his battle what he planned on doing when he got the fish to his tube because neither of us had a large enought net for a giant cat. He replied "panic"
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]All right! Nice fish. That's what it's all about.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I'm sure that you will collect a lot more pics and memories of great fish that would not have been approachable without your new ride.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Keep those pics acomin'.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice - is the talk of the town right now [Wink]

I know I was supposed to be there, but as luck would have it. I had to work late. [pirate]

That being said -- I think our secret stealth tubing community is starting to get larger.....More and more people taking notice of how a tube rider can get to those spots that people usually only can stare at across the water body. (Especially fishing places with no boat ramps.)
[signature]
Yankee fan? Me Cubs fan....your tatoo shows.
Nice fish, caught it at night?
[signature]