Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A Job ?
[cool] I just started working at Lund boats recently , and have been told they are looking for alot more workers , to keep up on the orders they've gotten , talk is , they might go to a 3 / 12 hr shifts , and get paid for 40 hrs , and adding a 3rd shift ( about 150- 200 workers) So if you like to fish ( about 50 lakes within 30 miles) and like to hunt deer , bear , grouse , ducks , geese , and to top it off , the price to live up here is'nt to expensive , go check their web site and see if you would be intrested in a change ? There's always room around the campfire for you !!

>
[signature]
That sounds like a great job!! too bad I have kids every other weekend thats a little to far to travel lol. M.H.
[signature]
thanks for the lead, as much as I would like the oppertunity to get out of my town I cant take up the offer. Blasted car injuries [Image: arg.gif].

I will pass the lead on to those of quality in my area who would enjoy the oppertunity...

one question, How is the housing in the area, is there enough vacancies to house a hundred extra fammilies?
[signature]