Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview again 7/23/07
I'm definitely starting to wonder, maybe I should back off posting since this seems just to be a repeat of previous trips and boring, boring, more of the same-o, same-o. [unimpressed] Anyway, the Sparkinator and I got there around 9:30 amd fished until 3pm. Caught about 15 with 2- 15 inchers and down from there. Used my standard gucamole reaper on a #4 circle hook and a small split shot above it. Fished the N. Fork area, E. side. Lost a monster up at the tube. and several other good size guys but can't complain with what I caught.
TD - was wondering if the bigger/older bass have really hard mouths and are more difficult to penetrate in certain areas of their mouths? Kept my limit this time since we're having a neighborhood cook out tomorrow and I thought I'd bring some fish, Please forgive me you C&R guys.[shocked]
The only thing diffferent was I watched a shore guy fihing and every time he hooked into one he went wild, hooping and hallering and talking to himself. There's a guy enjoying his fishing. [Smile] Good on him. [Wink] The other thing was this is part of the big holiday here in Ut. (24th) and would you believe that all, I repeat, all the boaters and scooters stayed their distance. I'm amazed and very, very appreciative. No Tiger hook ups this time.[sly]
Leaky