Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day at Strawberry (7/25)
Got on the lake right at 5:30 am. Started trawlling from the Strawberry Bay Marina and caught fish right off the bat and it never stopped from there, up until about 2:30 pm when we left. Caught most fish from Haws Point through the middle of the Meadows to the entrance of the Narrows. Red spotted frog needlefish was the winner today. Also caught several on neon green Flatfish and a chrome dodger followed by a worm. All fish were Cuts, biggest ones were 20" (2) nearly all of them fell into the 15"-22" range so we couldn't keep them. But it was a lot of fun and had several double hookups, which can get interesting with only three guys in the boat. Enjoy!! [Smile] Hey does anyone have any old "Strawberry Wobblers" laying around? Any color doesn't matter my dad is trying to find some. Thanks
[signature]
I have some of the Strawberry Wobblers (if you mean the kind that is a huge spoon with giant hooks).
[signature]
nice report and welcome to the site
[signature]
Ya, they are pretty much a round piece of brass, painted on one side with a bend in the middle with a huge treble hook. How may you have? How much you want? Where do you live? Thanks. pictures? email [url "mailto:brianjeppson@hotmail.com"]brianjeppson@hotmail.com[/url]
[signature]
I think i have a few of these. I will look tomorrow and let you know.
[signature]
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you had a great day! [cool]
[signature]
I heard strawberry marina had some,You might want to call up there and see.If you can find the orginal SW it is made of a thin brass and is chrome plated,that one is the killer.
Later,FNF[cool]
[signature]