Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some recent Trail-Cam Pics
I put my camera up on Monte Last week while I was away at the Gorge. I didn't get tons of action but I did get some elk and a little buck. Enjoy,
Hookjaw
[signature]
That's awesome! [cool]
[signature]
[font "BRADDON"][black][size 3]Very, Very Cool! I've been kickin around the idea of getting one of those cams for my property. Looks like it could really payoff.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Thats awesome what type of camera is that i need to get one
[signature]
It's made by Moultrie, and it's the Gamespy model with the 4.1 megapixle camera inside. They run about $149.99 but Cabelas is have an archery sale right now and you can get it for $99.99. It's a good camera, not top of the line, but fun to mess around with.
[signature]
Thanks for the info im going to get one does it come with every thing you need to use it
[signature]
Everything except the battery. Moultrie recommends that you buy the "Moultrie" brand battery but I just buy the wal-mart special two pack of everlast batteries for $6. Good luck and be sure to share some of the pics you get.
[signature]
does any one ever run into your camera and mess with it
[signature]
I only put it in spots where I'm pretty sure no one looks. That is one of the risks of getting a camera.
[signature]