Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My million doller Idea of the week
How long before we see a credit card or drivers license type card that you can "fill" with your hunting choices ?
Now that would be great , one time purchase , reusable , one swipe from a hand held device and all info is available , No faded licenses , no imposter able to use , , no faded or unreadable store or printed licenses to worry about , Sweet !!!!
Money saving for the state and user friendly for the sportsman .
[signature]
the problem is that with a single swipe in the wrong machein, it can read all your information and can be reprinted on any other card.

all the magnetic strips are the same... and it is only as good as the person checking it..... thats why dirvers license are not good enough,

now if you had a magnetic chip imbedded in you that would be another story, then all you need is walk by a reader and you would never have to hit a register at all, pick up your stuff and walk out the door and your credit will be billed...[Wink]

but in therie it would be nice...

In mexico the spot check people by taking finger print pictures. they carry a small device that when a person puts their finger on the glass a photo ID is taken and no one can deney they were there.... Ileagle to do in the united states at the present time. that will change as our population grows.

at some point in time if we dont blow our selves up we will all have chips implanted in to our bodies and if the name and photo dosent jive or you dont have a chip in you, you will go to jail, directly to jail do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

scarry when you think about it realy. the chip will have your dna code, and all personal identification notations.

you will have to go in once every year or two for a new photo and you will have to provide your dna sample for the new photo...

this is what over population will bring to our world... "I cant wait" ya right.....
[signature]
I only see one thing roung with your idea, save money, there is know one in the state goverment that wants to save the tax payers money, they have the need to see who can spend the most, so saveing money is out lol good idea though, you see saveing money and makeing things easy would put someone in a state job out of work and thats why it wont fly, still a good idea though lol have a great day, fish ON!!!
[signature]
Been doing any hunting or fishing ?
I8'm going bow tonight , fishing the Manistee on boat tomorrow .
Gotta get a little bird time in this week[cool] .
[signature]