Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Float Tube Deal
[cool]Anybody looking for a good deal on a float tube? My Sportmart flyer this morning had a Caddis Nevada (U-boat design) for only $39.99...regular $109.99. I've fished from a lot of Caddis craft and this looks like a great buy for someone on a budget that wants a decent open-ended tube.

P.S. They also have a 30% off sale on their entire stock of waders.

Sportmart used to be Oshmans. Web address is [url "http://www.sportmart.com"]www.sportmart.com[/url] but they don't have these specials listed online.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1313967.jpg]
[size 2][font "Arial"]Nevada
420 denier nylon packcloth, double stitched on critical seams, improved wide nylon coated all mesh working and stripping apron, padded stabilizer bar, two main equipment pockets, custom vinyl u-shape main bladder, fluorescent safety accents, backrest bladder, front rod holder, multiple D-rings, oversized 1000 denier cordura seat, bungee cords, self-repairing zippers, brass drainage outlets, dry-fly patch, storage and carrying handles, bladder repair kit.
Weight capacity 250 lbs. [/font][/size]CaddisNevadaUBoat[Image: trans_1x1.gif]$125.89[Image: trans_1x1.gif]
[signature]
I am up near SLC Utah, is there a Sportmart near me?
[signature]
[cool]Sorry, Bro. I went to the store locator button on the website, and it looks like California and Arizona are the only two states in the west that have them. I have at least three in Phoenix.

If you want, I can pick up one and ship it, if you pay the freight. Go to Cabelas or another online tube dealer and check out the specs. If it suits your needs, that's a heckuva buy.

By the way, I know of some smokin' deals that have been hammered down on ebay for float tubes and pontoons. Also, hitting the big sports shows is a good way to find some specials too.

Is there anything in particular you were looking for?
[signature]