Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
The wife and I headed to Pineview after work last night to see if we could find some of those large mouth every one's been catching. Well we didn't find any large mouth again but the small mouth action was on fire. I've never caught that many big smallies before but I'd be glad to do it again. I've always heard that the big fish school up together in the summer back east but I didn't know they did it out west until now. Most fish were caught on soft plastic fished very slow. When the sun went down the spinnerbait came out and I was able to pick up a couple more fish including some skinny looking muskie's. Bass-Trackin.
[signature]
Nice job, good size fish all around.
[signature]
Nice fish buddy, i'd have a cheese and cracker Smile too haha
[signature]
Very nice! [cool]
[signature]
Where's the tiger pics?? Nice report man.[cool]
[signature]
I didn't even bring a Muskie in the boat I just grabbed the hook with my pliers and dumped them back into the lake so you can catch them. Besides who what’s to deal with little Muskie’s when your pulling in a bunch of toads. By the way lunkerhunter2 where in the heck are the Largemouth in that lake? A little FYI, I was talking to the lady that runs the ramp and she was telling me some guys left the lake with a big stringer of large mouth earlier in the day, but how is that possible when your only allow one over 12 inch in that lake? All I have to say is if I see something like that and I don't care who it is be ready to pay some fine's because I'll be the one making the phone call to have you busted.
[signature]
Both the largies that we landed were in shallow, less than 2' of water. [cool]
[signature]
Nice lookin fish Matt. We should go fishin sometime.
BGS
[signature]
Nice fish Matt. Let me know the next time your going to up there.
[signature]
Absolutely! There is no reason to keep a stringer like that plus if they were largies, that is a great loss to pineview. They are extremely far and few between. I have only caught a few scattered about the lake. No "high concentration" areas.
No big deal on the tiger pics. I just like to show off now and again. Plus the way my tiger fishing has gone this year i need a little ego booster.[Wink]
[signature]
Those look great! What part of the dam are you fishing? We may try it tomorrow evening.
[signature]
I was on the other end of the lake but let me know how the dam fishing is because I haven't fish in there since June.
[signature]
Nice pics. we fished the shallow willow points and had a little luck with the large mouth's. cant wait to get back over their.

This is a picture of my buddy with a very nice large mouth caught on a Maniac soft plastic.
[signature]
I went out with the wife on Sunday just to target large mouth but I still didn't have any luck. I had a nice one on in the morning on a buzz bait but that's it. I did manage to find another nice smallie hole around one in the afternoon. I could of stayed in that spot and kept pulling out these big smallie’s but my wife was starting to burn and I promised her I was going to leave, it's just a shame it took me so long to find this deep water honey hole. I caught these two fish one after another and the second one was actually my last cast.[size 2][/size]
[signature]
Hey congrats on Staff.
[signature]
Thanks VD. I'll sell you my new boat if you want it so I can buy a bigger one.
[signature]
Thats funny because I was typing something like that but then erased it.
[signature]
It was slim pickin's for a couple hours until we found the spot. We ripped 7-8 in the 15-18 inch range for about an hour before we had to leave so we wouldn't be navigating in the dark. A couple were smallies but the rest were bucketmouths. It was a blast!!!
[signature]
That is my deep water honey hole your fishin lol. That is how you found it you saw me fishing there. I saw you in your red tracker. Just remember love em and leave em.

blitz out
[signature]
If you were the one fishing off that point on Sunday then I guess my secret is still safe because I wasn't fishing there. I didn't see a single soul fishing that spot I pulled those two nice bass out of before my wife made me leave. But just check out my new post and PM if you think you know where I am fishing. And don't worry about me keeping any fish I preach catch and release everyday. Bass-Trackin.
[signature]