Only on the days that end in "Y".

MondaY
TuesdaY
WednesdaY.........[cool]
[signature]
Good one TubeN2[sly]

-ABT
[signature]
what action rod and what weight line does he use.. and does he use one of his hand made lures to nab em... [sly]

MacFly
[signature]
I heard it was a handmade. I mean really, it looks like a hand with that middle fingure straight out. I think it even had a treble hook on it to drive home the message.[laugh][Wink]

We'll have to wait for an answer, today it the big Gorilla Flotilla!
[signature]
[sly]... so he really does make a variety of "hand" made products.... cannot wait till he reads this and responds.... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Been there, done that. But, I am sporting enough that I let them pull away a bit before I let fly. My favorite shot is quartering to the left. Wrap a big ol lure with 3 sets of sharp trebles around the left forearm and you usually get some great leaps and whoops. Depending on the species, location and beverages previously consumed by the quarry, you may even learn some new words. Or, you might just hear the same words you have been screaming at those morons as they goaded you into playing with them. Power Squadron folks are not too bright, but they can be taught to repeat certain choice words.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[sly] ... now this is funny...
[signature]
Nice commentary, Pat. You did not disappoint.[sly]

-ABT
[signature]