Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A view of Pineview
Fish pine view again today for about three hours. The first two hours was just non stop wind so I had to leave my first hole and head to another one which didn't really do anything for me but my partner got a nice one over two pounds. When the wind died down I headed back across that lake to my honey hole from last week just to find it fruitless and ruined. The water has dropped just enough to make a great hole into nothing more then just another island in the middle of the lake. So with the light fading I headed to another spot I'd never fished before and on the first cast with a senko, bam a 3lbs 7 ounce largemouth, my first big large mouth out of pine view. Glad I got that monkey off my back. Plan on hitting it up again tomorrow since the wife went to Cali for ten days for work. I'll let you know how I do. Bass-Trackin[size 2][/size]
[signature]
If you are going to keep your honey holes to yourselfs what I would do is put all the big ones in a live well and drive across the lake where there are a [#ff0000]LOT[/#ff0000] of carp, pull them out and take pictures there, then go back. That way nobody knows where you caught them and if they try to compare your picture to the landscape on the lake they are in for a world of [#ff0000]STUFF[/#ff0000]........errrrrr.........carp!!! Idaho bass fishing has been EXCELLENT I may be up there this next weekend!!!
TS
[signature]
Good report BT, sounds like a great way to spend some time after work. Nice of the wife to go to Cal and let you get some quality time with the fishes[Wink] at the view. WH2
[signature]
Again... great report and great fish! Congrats on the nice largie. [cool]
[signature]
BT,

Those are some great smallies and a really nice LMB. I have fished Pineview for a few years from both shore and boat. You definitely have a nice boat and a good technique to stay on those fish. Have you caught many tigers up there or just targeting bass?

Clint
[signature]
I haven't caught a tiger in two weeks but I am doing my best not to. I am only fishing with soft plastic but I think next time I go out I am going to try something a little different and see how it works.
[signature]
I have probably caught more tigers on soft plastics than anything while fishing for bass. I had one take a 2" Maniac Reaper earlier this year... Fun fun. [cool]
[signature]