Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad moon a risen on the View
They say a pictures worth a thousand words so here's a couple thousand for every one.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]No ... no no no NO!

It was a 100% full moon last night and I want really bad to believe that the moon phase affects fishing.

I guess it's going to have to be me to go out and show everyone how a full moon slows down fishing.

[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]

Way to go BT. You are one bass kickin' son-of-a-gun.[/#002850][/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice fish Matt. What did the big one weigh in at? 8 lbs? Are you on leave or what?
TS
[signature]
One of the big bass went over 5lbs easy. I weight a lot of my fish but I don’t want any body challenging me about the weight of them so I'll just say over 5lbs and the other big one was a tad under 5lbs. I had a great time this morning catching those lunker’s I just couldn't believe it was finally happening to me. I know it sound dumb but I go out with a mind set that I am fishing a tournament so I guess I won my own tournament today because I stopped fishing by 11:00 and I had a little over 14lbs in five fish. But of course they were all released after I caught them and everyone else I talked to didn't fair so well.
But on an ending note I just wanted to say that I've been fishing Pineview all summer(30+ times) and I've never caught more then three Largemouth in a day, but I kept going at it and I finally started using some old school east coast fishing methods on Tuesday and it's paying dividends now. So good luck and please release those big large mouths so we can all catch them again unlike some A hole I seen today. Bass-Trackin
[size 2][/size]
[signature]
Nice Post thanks! And Good job I have never seen that many Lg Mouths come out of pineview myself three a day was a great day. I see you caught the biggest ones in low light. I have found this year I have done well in low light but nothing like that. It's nice to see there are some really nice fish to be caught Thanks again.
[signature]
Very nice fishing. It looks like ya have dialed that puppy in well.
[signature]

Great post and Pics. Nice to see the view producin some great fish like that
[signature]
I'm really getting upset about you catching so many stinkin fish. I am 57, have fished all my life, but suffer from chronic ignorance about how to land as many as you guys do. Clearly there is skill involved in this sport which I have yet to achieve. Way to go! Enjoyed the pics.
[signature]
Nice.[cool]
[signature]