Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tuber on Board!!
As some of you know I've been awaiting a new member of the family. My daughter gave birth to a rather small Loud Mouth Bass that came in a 5lbs 15oz.

[inline newtuber1.JPG]

He was caught on 9-8-7 at 11:22am. Weighed in a 5lb 15oz.

I figure that I will let him get adjusted to his new habitat for a couple of weeks before getting him fitted for waders, fins and Tube.

Officially I am now a Grand Tube which then makes the rest of the fambly the Great TubeDude and Great TubeBabe.[cool]
[signature]
RIGHT ON DAD! That is so cool. Guess Poky needs to wait awhile before coming for a visit. Let you get the "new baby smell" off. LOL
[signature]
No problem. The new baby Bass smell is at a distance. I'm the Grand Dad on this baby Bass. Daughter and son in law live a few miles away. Smell doesn't travel that far.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad the wait is over and that all is well.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Wonder if they make mini waders with extra space for diapers.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I guess we should wait awhile before we get too pushy about getting the youngster on the water. The womenfolk in the fambly are basically "tolerant" of our wierdness, but that might cause some serious "reactions".[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[size 1][#0000ff]"Wonder if they make mini waders with extra space for diapers. "[/#0000ff][/size]

[size 1]In a few years, there are few on this board who might be wondering if they make XL or XXL waders with room for diapers. [Wink][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Sorry. I just couldn't resist![/size]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Depends.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Quote:Depends?

Don't you have to use Duct tape if you want to fish them wet?......ooops never mind. They are bound to get wet anyways.[shocked]
[signature]
Congrads GRANDPA.... My little on is due anytime
[signature]
Thanks Petty. Now you will have to show a little more respect for me when I go out there, like opening my beers for me.[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
congrats grandpa.. its a great feeling holding that little bass for the first time isnt it?? .. does the little LMB have a name? how are mom and dad doing.. ? I am betting thru all the bravado that grandpa and great grandpa are strutting for all its worth.. I know I would be.. [Smile]..

congrats again bro and please keep us posted..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Congratulations and welcome to the "Grandpa Club".
[signature]
I've been called a BeerBitch before
[signature]
Congratulations and may God bless you and your family and watch over you new little one[angelic]
[signature]
Congrats,It's great being Grandpa.[Smile]
[signature]
Congrats you old fart (I think I can say that now) of a GrandDad.

Hows the little tyke doing? That is a small keeper ya got there. I trust both mom and son are doin g well.

Hey I bet I got a fishing pole that will fit his tiny hands. I use it in my aquarium for thoe fish. The grandson loves it.
[signature]
It is strange being 42 and being considered an old fart. That must make my Dad a............never mind.

The little LMB (Loud Mouth Bass) was too small for a Wall Mount, too big to throw back so we tried something new for that size.....a Crib Mount. lol

Mom and baby are just fine. They should be going home in a couple of days.[cool]
[signature]
Congrats on being a Grandpa. I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy.[cool]
[signature]
How sweet it is being a grand daddy. Hey you have the the grand kids ....... now ya get to be an old fart LOL. If ya didn't want to be one there was a solution (grinning) and I bet you know what it has to do with also.

Lets see the loud mouth bass lives a few blocks away. Oh yeah midnight changins, feedins, gas bubbles, I think Tn2 is going to be in for some long nights. BTW I love the "CRIB MOUNT" that is wayyyyyy to funny.
[signature]
So if you are a Grandpa, that makes TubeDude a GREAT GRANDPA !!! Welcome to the ranks, good to know that there are more of us out there !!!
[signature]
It is great to be Grand and I'm sure it is grand to be Great. I'm just glad to see a 4th generation tuber in the fambly.[cool]
[signature]