Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua 9/10/07 - No big fish, just fun
Spent a half day fishing Mantua with the Sparkinator. Was wondering how the cooler weather affected fishing. Well ---------------, for me, it was a plus. [Smile] Caught about a dozen LM ranging from about 10 to 13 in 4 hrs, all on my standard quacamole reaper and split shot above. It was fun getting em out of the vegitation without loosing em. Learned kind of a trick (for me) to help. When they get hung up, go back the opposite direction and work em out. Tried some wacky worms but no takers so went back to my standard. No pics. since there were no brags and just me (the ugly one) and Sparky. You all don't need to see me and you all have seen the Sparkinator so there ya go. [laugh] Kept enogh for eating. So there, you C&R guys. [sly][sly][sly] Love to eat those guys. They are #2 on my list!!!
Leaky
good job leaky should of gave me a call. I work just down the street basically.. Its about time I got back up there its been since may..
Im thinking wed. or maybe even tuesday this week for a river trip if your up to it.
[signature]
Huuuuum, how about you doing the river and let me know how it goes, of course, and the Sparkinator and I do the C. (like we mentioned before) on thurs? Of course if you guys happened to meet us there, so much the better.[Smile]
Leaky