Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the Weber?
Looking to hit the Weber up after work, but can't decide spot to hit up. Getting into some nice browns on hoppers is what I'm looking to do, but I hear the water is pretty murky because of the irrigation in the lower sections (below Mountain Green).

Anybody been up higher lately? Between Mountain Green and morgan, or Henefer area or even wanship coalville area?

Mainly looking for river conditions but reports are welcome too! PM me if you're feeling generous about sharing a good locale, thanks!

I'll report back tomorrow if it goes good.
[signature]
I would skip anything below Coalville. I fish betreewn Wanship and Coalville at least once a week and kill 'em. I spin fish though, my buddy fly fishes and does ok. We've tried in the morning lately and surprisingly it sucks until around 12:00 on!
[signature]
Same results here. Coalville area always seems to be best for me. I've noticed the closer I get to Echo, the more browns I tend to catch. But PatsFan has it right. It is pretty dead until midday, unless you are deaddrifting streamers through the deeper holes... (olive zonkers work great).
[signature]
I hit the weeb on Sunday near hoytsville and did pretty well lots of people though caught mostly white fish and few browns would suggest using something flashy seems like they hit kept hitting the flies with a flash back on them.. [size 2]
[/size]
[signature]