Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all be good now...Y'heah?
[cool][#0000ff]TubeBabe and I are buggin' out for a few days. We will be putting on a big family fish fry Friday night in Moore, Idaho and then will be fishing four different lakes in four days after that. Saturday will be Mackay Reservoir. Sunday will be Magic Reservoir, north of Twin Falls. Monday will be Salmon Falls Creek Reservoir, south of Twin Falls. And, Tuesday will be American Falls Reservoir, on the way back to Salt Lake.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hope Mama Nature behaves herself and lets us get in some fishing every day. There is almost always some kind of breeze on most of those waters but there is usually some tubeable conditions early in the day.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Of course we will take pictures and there will be a full report upon our return.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Don't get too rowdy and create too much of a strain on the new grampa. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
TD,

Have a great trip...cant wait to read your reports.. but.. please.. be careful out there.. we all want you two back safe and sound and full of stories with lots of pictures...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Have a good time up in Idaho, I'll try and behav while your gone buts so hard to be good, while the cats away the mice will play, LOL
[signature]
Hey pat, nail a big eye at Salmon Falls for me. I still got a little revenge to exact on that body of water. The trout are on fire at majic also. Good luck and be safe.[cool]
[signature]
Wow ... .. fishing is allowed on family visits? I'll trade families...[Tongue]
Take care Pat and have fun.

-ABT
[signature]
[red][size 5]Meeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwww![/size][/red]
[#ff0000][size 5][/size][/#ff0000]
[inline cat_mean.jpg]

[size 4]Dont' make the new Grampa mad![cool][/size]
[signature]
LOL... Dont have to worry to much about me dont know how much ill be on line the next few days, Baby due anytime
[signature]
[#0000ff]Tuesday will be American Falls Reservoir, on the way back to Salt Lake.[/#0000ff]

Might be a river by then ha ha Its getting low but you shoud catch some nice ones still. have fun and good luck
[signature]
[#0000ff]Hope Mama Nature behaves herself and lets us get in some fishing every day. There is almost always some kind of breeze on most of those waters but there is usually some tubeable conditions early in the day.[/#0000ff]

Sat and sun say 30 % chance but they have been wrong before
[signature]
that looks like my wife when shes pissed at mojo
[signature]
[reply]
that looks like my wife when shes pissed at mojo [/reply]

I thought that was the way she looked all the time. I can't remember her any other way.[pirate][pirate]
We're heading to Henry's this weekend. Maybe some rain but it looks like the fishing is going to be good.
Have fun Pat.
[signature]
Why are people always so worried about Trout fishing in the Rain?? I have caught some of my biggest trout in the rain.

Besides, the fish are already wet!

I just need to learn how to catch fish when Pokymon visits. Perhaps I could teach him in some Shark invested waters.[cool]
[signature]
[reply]
Why are people always so worried about Trout fishing in the Rain?? I have caught some of my biggest trout in the rain. [/reply]

Ditto that from rainy Oregon.

Have great fishing you guys and gals.

z~
[signature]
I hope both of you have a great trip. Take lots of pictures, and share your experiences with us when you return.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Made it back. Had a great trip. Will post a full report with pictures after unpacking and editing all the pictures.[/#0000ff]
[signature]