Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rpt: Crowley Double-haul Tourny
Well I have no idea where I want to start with this report. So I know I will forget some things but lets see how it goes.

[Image: group.jpg]

Left Thursday afternoon and headed up 395 to Crowley so we could pre-fish the day before Double-Haul to see what has changed from 2 weeks ago. Well good thing we did because it was WAY different than two weeks ago. The fish moved from the river channel two weeks ago to right up against the shore of the Green Banks and fishing slowed WAY down. But Friday we found 2 spots of good biting fish, and it produced only a couple fish each so it made us all optomistic about the next days fishing and gave us a little game plan.

Woke up at 6:15am Saturday morning and tryed to warm up and get things ready to roll. All of us were in the water by 6:50 and waiting for the 7:00am start time. Started fishing and it didnt take long to realize everyone and there mother had found out McGee Bay had been horrible fishing lately because there was a TON of tubers stacked up in a small area off the Green Banks. I would say fishing was ok but the fish that were caught were good fish. So the numbers for our group come out like this:

Counts:
Ryan: 9 fish with a 18",18",19",19Me: 9 fish with a 19",20",21Ashley: 2 fish with a 19"
Cory: 4 fish with a 18"
Ronnie: 3 fish with a 19"
James: i think one fish
Joe: i think no fish
Don: no fish
Jerry: one small fish
John: 7 fish with a 18"

[size 1]Standings:
Ryan: 2nd Place Overall
[Image: ryan.jpg]
Me: 3rd Place Overall
[Image: P1000645.jpg]
Ryan & Ashley: 2nd place team
[Image: P1000622.jpg]
Me & Dad(John): 3rd place team
[Image: P1000621.jpg]
Ashley: Ladies Champion
[Image: P1000611.jpg]
Cory: Kids Champion for 3rd straight year!
[Image: P1000608.jpg] [/size]

Prizes: Too many to name but it consists of Trout Fly Guided triops Orvis Reels, Okuma Helios Reels, Okuma Rods, Sage Rod, Costa Del Mar sunglasses, Gamakatsu Sport Knifes, Float Tubes, and many many more items!!!

Had a great time and couldnt ask for a better result as a group!
[signature]
Nice report and nice fishing bro. I hope I can make it next year with you.

Way to go on the prizes and nice score on the Okuma Helios.[cool]
[signature]