Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary Lake
The nice thing about this forum is that you can read about where to go, but also where not to go. This is a where not to go report.

Headed up to Lake Mary on Saturday only to find a couple swimming nude, shortly after that about 50 people showed up to throw rocks into the lake.

The water was really low, and no fish to report. I only fished about an hour, but threw everything I could think of. I saw some small fry in the water, but no other sign of life.

I would avoid this lake unless you have a secret on how to catch them. Hope this helps someone out. Pictures attached.
-Cory

(Sorry, no pictures of the couple.)
[signature]
No pictures of the couple swimming?[Wink] I bet that was fun for them to have 50 people ruin their romantic moment. Thanks for the where not to fish report - we need those just as bad as the where to go fish reports.
[signature]
That couple must have had a lot of antifreeze in them to be able to swim in that water, with or without clothing![blush]
[signature]
Sure looks gorgeous but I have never head of Mary lake, where is it at. I would just like to take my Wife there for the view.
[signature]
Start at the parking lot of Brighton Ski Resort in Little Cottonwood Canyon. There is a sign there that says Mary Lake trail. (To the right of where you buy lift tickets.) Head up about 1 mile and your there.
[signature]
I have never been up that way but im sure i will now make the effort. Im down here in UT County and im always crunched for time when it comes to site seeing and fishing, but as always i do make the time.

Thanks Bro.
[signature]
oh come on......no pics of the nude swimmers? Hahaha.[Wink] Well, maybe they were ugly anyways....lol.